<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Sunday, May 18, 2008 @ 8:27 AM

Today was fine.Tomorrow suppose to go out but i dont knw if i wanna go cause...(personal problems oh wtv) hhahah leeyee was late for 'sch' for an hour :O joseph blamed me for smthing.awwwww poor me :O
did i mention ytd was fun?

nevermind that,i just came back from changi airport.FUNNILY,the person who is ALWAYS chionging at candy empire is not me nor my siblings.It's usually my parents.ahahahha and i think my mum is out to rob my dad.she's always complaining it's too 'little' when its alr costly enuff! gahhhhh.but it's okay cause i'll usually end up eating the most ^^

I met stephanie.and i stoned at her literally till she said " IM STEFF!" she's really sweet i swear^^anyway gonna ask aaron to teach me hwo to dota yay luna gogogogo :B